In the first year of implementing our Strategy 2030, we are proud to announce a record investment of more than CHF 80 million in programs aimed at improving the lives of children through quality education.
In 2021, the Jacobs Foundation:
- Deployed CHF 30 million to launch the Learning EdTech Impact Fund
- Developed a Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning framework as a core pillar of our commitment to being a leading learning organization.
- Launched CERES (Connecting the EdTech Research EcoSystem) to connect global leaders in computer science, psychology, neuroscience, education and educational technology to improve digital technologies for children.
- Partnered with the Swiss Development Corporation to provide impact-linked financing to education organizations in Sub-Saharan Africa and MENA.
- Awarded CHF 2 million to the 2021 Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize recipients for pushing scientific boundaries to improve children’s lives and education.