The program aims to equip young professionals with new perspectives, innovation, and expertise. J STAR trainees spend 6 to 12 months with the Jacobs Foundation. The Jacobs Foundation invites international applicants with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
As a J STAR you will:
- Be part of one of the largest foundations in Switzerland
- Gain insights into international philanthropy work
- Perform a varied range of tasks with a high degree of independence
- Work in a motivated team in an international environment
- Work at the Jacobs Haus in Zurich or in a remote arrangement.
- Receive a remuneration
- A commitment and passion for field of learning and education
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Excellent partner engagement, team leadership skills, and international experience
Developing young talent is a priority for the Jacobs Foundation. Since its inception, the Foundation has supported the most promising early and mid-career professionals in a variety of sectors including science, social business, and journalism.
JF accepts applications throughout the year. The start of the traineeship depends on the working program to be defined.